My other links

Archives of Kannada Radio Program
http://www.itsdiff.com/Kannada.html

(Kannada Songs, interviews with C Ashwath, PB Srinivas and more)


ರಸಿಕರ ರಾಜ್ಯ
For my Kannada blog please visit http://sampada.net/blog/rasikara-rajya

My first acting performance in a short movie (15 min): Please click here -> Kelade Nimageega - Short Movie

Monday, May 21, 2012

Milpitas Govindaya Namaha

I watched Govindaya Namaha in Milpitas, California. It was a pleasant experience watching with other Kannadigas. I enjoyed the movie. If you like Jaggesh/Komal type of humor, then this is the movie for you.The movie is a delight and is light hearted fun. The humor is not crude, even those involving double entendre. It is a treat to watch Komal's comic touch as well as his natural acting during emotional situations. Songs are good. Pyarge agbbittaite takes the cake. What I liked most was that it was original Kannada movie. Pavan Wadeyar has done a commendable job with story, screen play, dialogs and direction.

No comments: