My other links

Archives of Kannada Radio Program
http://www.itsdiff.com/Kannada.html

(Kannada Songs, interviews with C Ashwath, PB Srinivas and more)


ರಸಿಕರ ರಾಜ್ಯ
For my Kannada blog please visit http://sampada.net/blog/rasikara-rajya

My first acting performance in a short movie (15 min): Please click here -> Kelade Nimageega - Short Movie

Monday, August 29, 2011

Temptations



Oh look, what's here!
A bowl of M&Ms.
I feel like having one. 
nope..
nope.. 
Just keep walking away,
don't even look at it.
But, it is so tempting!
True, but this is your chance
to learn to overcome temptations.

But wait, 
the best way to do that
is by yielding to them, right?
So, I guess it is ok
to have just one and not more.
Yes, but listen,
after the first one
there is no stopping.

Ok, here is the deal,
I will have one and
let the temptation grow bigger.
For, greater the temptation,
greater is the satisfaction of
overcoming the temptation.
Yes,
One M&M now, is the right choice.

3 comments:

Rasikara Rajya said...

They keep these bowls of chocolates in our office. I avoid them most of the times. But some times, there are valid excuses. One such excuse inspired me to write this.

Ravi said...

All challenges should be faced "one" at a time. One M at a time

Rasikara Rajya said...

Thanks Thought Leadership. Yes. The challenge is to stop after eating "one of (the)M"